My airtel app:-Trick Get 50 free airtel to airtel minutes

My airtel app is now giving free 50 free airtel to airtel minutes with one month validity which you can call your loved once through airtel dialer app. This is 100% free trick and you dont have to pay any money for free minutes. You can get this free airtel to airtel calling trick every month. Follow the steps below to get this offer.
My airtel app:-Get 50 free airtel to airtel minutes

How to Get Free Airtel 50 Minutes from My Airtel App, Airtel Dialer pad:-

1) First of all, Download My Airtel App Here

If you already downloaded then Update your My Airtel App to avail Free Airtel 50 Minutes.

2) Install & Open the My Airtel App.

3) Open the App and See on HomePage > Introduction Airtel Dailer > Click on it and Launch it.

4) That’s it, You will get the confirmation message from Airtel.
My airtel app:-Get 50 free airtel to airtel minutes

5) To Check the Balance Open the Airtel Dailer and you can see your Free Minutes and Usage of Minutes in Top of Airtel Dailers.

6) Note:- To use These Minutes you have to Make call using “Airtel Dailers only” to other Airtel mobile number.

7) So Enjoy Calling of 50 Minutes. Thankyou !! Don’t forget to share it with your friends.

8) You can Activate 2GB Cloud Storage as well.

You may also like

OnePlus 5 will be available on open sale starting Tuesday on online marketplace Amazon and oneplusstore

Vodafone Red postpaid customers can now avail free subscription to Netflix for one year.

Jio is now Offering Free 4G Data Upto 30GB For 6 Months For All The Redmi UsersOut There On Recharge Of ₹309
My airtel app:-Trick Get 50 free airtel to airtel minutes My airtel app:-Trick Get 50 free airtel to airtel minutes Reviewed by Shan Paul on June 28, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.